Original plan of the second storey on the Optical Munitions Annexe

Title

Original plan of the second storey on the Optical Munitions Annexe

Description

Eric Waterworths original working plan of the expanded Annexe which was originally constructed as a single storey building in April 1941 but space was tight almost immediately as orders for prisms and lenses for the war effort quickly increased. The second storey was added in 1943. This photograph shows the front of the building with the newly added floor

Date

c. 1942 - 1943

Rights

From a Private Collection. The University of Tasmania does not hold copyright on all site materials. Contact us for further dealings

Type

object

Materials/Medium

cardboard

Physical Dimensions

225. cm x 34 cm

Citation

“Original plan of the second storey on the Optical Munitions Annexe ,” Waterworth Optical Collection, accessed July 23, 2018, https://waterworth.omeka.net/items/show/184.

Output Formats

Item Relations

This item has no relations.